Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Evolution keeps winning

It's a bittersweet victory when you are part of a team that has now won a top award for an ad- but are no longer WITH the team that won said award!!! The Dove team at Ogilvy won the Cyber Grand Prix award at Cannes- the top award in the WORLD for advertising... which is exciting, amazing and happens usually once in a lifetime! I'm so proud of everyone who worked on the project and am so proud of being part of such a project. To anyone in advertising- they know this is huge. And for me - While I am missing out on the immediacy of basking in glory and accolades I know that eventually it will be like for everyone else- a cherished and amazing memory. : )
Again no pics. maybe when Janet comes back from Cannes I can steal one of her pictures and upload the moment...

No comments: