Wednesday, June 06, 2007

baby steps

Having not started a new job for a loooong time... I forgot how overwhelming it can be. It's not just "learning the ropes" at a new place, but learning about new brands (or in my case 4 new brands) and new projects, and new people and processes... aaahhhh...it's a tad overwhelming.
Luckily though the people here at Leo are great- I'm slowly slowly starting to get to know them. I have to remember when I first started working on Dove I was "the quiet one". HAH! I'm finding my patience again and trying to remember that "no Sarah you can't just hug someone randomly..." and people might give me strange looks when I hyber-olate or say "meow meow meow", all the while confusing different projects and brands and research...
But with all of this newness comes a new found source of pride and the simplest things now brings me joy. I feel as if I've accomplish so much just by briefing in a creative team: standard fare in the old days! Things that used to be simple no brainers are now big deals. At least for the time being...

1 comment:

Robyn Vickers said...

You go girl. Super stuff you're doing and strong decisions.