Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spa Nails

There have been many many times in the past two weeks where I have thought "That would make a good post" and then I don't write anything- because I don't have a picture to support it. But I also can't carry my camera around everywhere I go! Paul and I went to the clothing optional beach at Hanlon's point a few weeks ago- and I thought that while it might be nice to have a picture of us frolicking on the beach and enjoying the sun (a very enjoyable afternoon), the background scenery might have been a bit much!! (I asked Paul before we left "just exactly how many people go the clothing optional route?" he said "about 10%" but it was opposite day and he meant that pretty much everyone on the beach was naked. Except for me and Paul.
Then that night we went to an amazing fundraiser for Second Harvest (thanks for the tix Edlynne!). It was a night of food and wine stations- with the best food the city had to offer. So delish.
But the reason for my post is a little free advertising for the place "Spa Nails". I went there on Saturday with my friend Robyn and we both had mani-pedis for $35. (plus tip). so amazing!!! It's at Summerhill and Yonge and I only called the day before for resos. We sat in these lovely massage chairs and had an incredibly restful 45 minutes. I'd recommend it to anyone. Spa Nails: 416-928-6565. (of course the pedicure was NOT as good as the one I get in Calgary when I go to Angles Spa in Brentwood with Sue-Ann...but the commute is a bit easier to bear in Toronto!)

No comments: