Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Who is this girl?!

I ran into my roommie Paul today in our lobby - he on the way out, me on the way in. I asked his advice about defrosting chicken- as I was preparing some ginger chicken for dinner. I was also wearing workout clothes as I had just come from the gym.
He asked me "Who are you?! And what have you done with my lazy, slothy roommate Sarah who has a regular diet of frozen dinners & M&Ms??" (Ok he didn't use such derogatory wording, but I could see them bubbling beneath the surface and it was only his good breeding keeping them down).
Yes- that is a SECOND dinner I've made in three days. I'm thisclose to become Nigella Lawson. Yes I even know who Nigella Lawson is...
I also got to see my ex-roommie Eric tonight- it was soo good to see him, I hadn't seen him since before I went to India. I gave him his 30th birthday present (which I cant' post because I got something similar for Jen & Kirsti's wedding present: that I still haven't given them). But I think he liked it. Also - Eric had HAIR- which was shocking. I've known him for 8 years (or so) and I've never seen him with hair before!! He looked so grown up. Here's a picture of him from Jen and Kirsti's wedding - with Mario- this is pre-hair. I'll take one this weekend of him to post.

No comments: