Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Rogers is the devil

I signed on to Rogers phone services 10 years ago. At that time I didn't have a credit rating so I had to provide a deposit of $200. When my contract ended and I left, they kept $70 for outstanding costs. But never mailed me the cheque for $130. Despite a year of repeated calls and assurances they would. So I blacklisted Rogers for eternity... until this year.

They got the iphone. I wanted the iphone. So I RELUCTANTLY signed up again.

Now I've moved- and I'm in a country that Rogers does not service. And I am having to pay $500 for the cancellation of this policy. Awesome.

I told them about the previous money that Rogers still owes Sarah Kostecki... but of course they didn't care.

I hate them. Don't use them. Don't sign up with them. Don't support them. There are a million other providers out there (well in Canada only 2) but STILL... the phone is not worth the aggravation of dealing with this NIGHTMARE.

No comments: