Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Time well wasted


So I have a week off between jobs (heading out to Alabama for the long weekend) and find myself at odds for what to do. It's seldom that I have so much unscripted time! What does one do with a week off that doesn't include getting on a plane? I was going to paint my new room- since it's a sickly pale yellow, but the idea exhausts me. Aside from the gym and shopping... and riding my bike... and shopping... any suggestions?! I've actually taken to watching reruns of Beverly Hills 90210. Today Brandon and Steve taught a valuable about standing up for what you believe in, while coaching little league baseball. Counter balancing it with reading Barack Obama's autobiography so that I don't feel like I'm losing too many brain cells. I'll post a review of it.

No comments: