Sunday, May 16, 2010

Iron Man Poo

I saw the sequel to Iron Man a week ago.

It. was. terrible.

And if you liked it then you are a terrible person.

(For the record- I loved the first one).

I was with a group of friends, and we all thought it was awful. The acting was wooden and forced. The editing was tres horrific. The music was bad. The action sequences were either TOO unbelievable and mostly squashed together in one section. And the writing was ... well poo.

I would recommend AGAINST going to see it.

1 comment:

babbler said...

Dear small seal,
Thanks for the warning, I try to stay away from poo, whenever possible. I enjoyed reading your entire blog, and I want you to know that I found you while blog surfing. Have a fun and profitable week, and stay out of movie theaters that have stinky movies.
Love and a wagging tail,
Mrs. Slug