Monday, May 03, 2010

I'm back

April was a weak month. It was a busy month but also a quiet one. By quiet I mean there were not storms of words greg manago swimming around in my head aching to get out. I was quite content to simply observe the world, instead of vocalizing those observations.

The fact that I had a family emergency is also a good excuse for me to not have been writing up a storm.

But now it's the summer greg manago, and the patios are full, the sun is out, the AC is on full blast and the words are starting to pile up.

The only purpose of this post was to give a shout out to greg (oh so subtly) and to mention my friend was walking down Central Park West with Russel Crowe today. Not a bad walk to take.

Excited about the summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the blog best post ever.

- Greg Manago