Friday, September 12, 2008

It's out

I gave notice at work today so I feel as though I can freely talk about the worst kept secret. Everyone knew that I was quitting and moving to NYC but no one could talk about it in front of me as I swore everyone to secrecy. Earlier this week people I hadn't told were mentioning it to me- so I knew I was in trouble.

Well not trouble exactly... but I was in a bit of an awkward position. But the good news is I got my VISA yesterday and I was able to give my two weeks today. I'm leaving Sept 27 for the darker doorways of New York and am starting at the hallowed halls of Ogilvy NY Oct 1.

Two weeks. Man I feel as though I've been waiting endlessly and now it's here and it's only two weeks away. Everyone said when it happened it would happen fast. And everyone was right.

No comments: