Sunday, September 21, 2008

Uber relaxed

I want to thank my dear friends Patricia and Lisa for treating me to the most amazing experience today! We went to the Elmwood Spa for an afternoon of rest and relaxation. Between the three of us with new jobs, engagements, and moving, we've all been stressed out and not able to hang out as a trio of girls. This was our chance to spa and get caught up.

We started with some water therapy, which included steaming, steaming and more steaming. Then we had our treatments.

I went for a seaweed wrap...which involved an infared light sauna, full body exfoliation, scalp massage and then getting covered is a seaweed gel (Honestly- it smelled like a california sushi roll!) and then wrapped in bandages, plastic and a heated thermal blanket. It might sound a bit weird but it was AWESOME!!!!! I didn't want to leave. I wish I was there right now.

Thank you girls- I love you!!!

No comments: