Tuesday, March 06, 2007

South Beach pt 2

On Monday I sat by the pool at the Shore Club and did work. I wanted to show visual proof of me actually working while I'm here!! Of course the view is nicer than my office.

Today was day 1 of the shoot- busy... but a beautiful day. A mother duck and her ducklings joined us for breakfast (that's Wendy reading the paper), and we spent the afternoon sitting out by the pool in the ginormous backyard. Sigh- what do these people do that they live in these types of houses?! And how can i meet one?

Tomorrow is another full day of shooting, though we start later and go later. I'm hoping to get to the beach in the morning- and at least dip my toes into the ocean. I haven't done nearly as much (or any) running as I wanted to- but c'est la vie.

No comments: